I can’t believe that exactly one year ago today I started the YourDesignerDog Blog! It feels like just yesterday my little puppy Sadie and I had lots of cute photos but nowhere to share them all. Then I discovered the world of pet blogging. I never imagined a year ago what an amazing, rewarding journey this would become. Sadie and I have met (both in person and virtually) many wonderful, kind-hearted people. I’ve learned more in this past year than I ever expected, about blogging, web design, social media, advertising, photography, dogs, animals in general; the list could go on and on. Sadie and I have had many exciting adventures I never would have undertaken before starting this blog. So today, on my first blogiversary, I’d like to share some of YourDesignerDog’s vital statistics of the past year. And don’t forget to scroll to the bottom for a little giveaway to thank all you loyal readers for your support!
- I’ve published 327 posts.
- You’ve left me over 1,900 wonderful comments.
- All those spam bots out there have tried to leave over 43,000 spam comments.
- I’ve shared 828 adorable photos of Sadie.
- I’ve been blessed with over 5,500 subscribers/followers on all the social media networks combined.
- I’ve helped to give out over $2,500 in cash and prizes to loyal readers.
And now for the giveaway! Starting today until midnight 2/14/15, you will have the chance to win one of four Jolly Awesome Pet Tag gift cards. Each gift card contains the value of one set of tags. Click this link to check out my review of their photo pet tags. Then enter my giveaway in the box below. Four winners will be randomly selected from qualified entries.
This post is also part of Rascal and Rocco‘s Pet Parade blog hop.