This week we took down our winter-related decorations in hopes that winter would take the hint and finally leave. Since it is currently snowing outside once again, clearly that plan did not work. Anyway, when we took in our lighted snowman I noticed that some of the lights were burnt out. It seemed that a little snowman surgery was required. So I took the snowman apart on the living room floor and began testing the lights. Sadie of course had to come over to investigate what I was doing on the floor. She sniffed around for a while as I worked on the lights, but once she stood up on the snowman and smiled at me I just had to go get the camera. So here are the photos of Sadie “helping” me with my snowman surgery. Check back next Wednesday to see if the surgery was a success!